The ASL Conference Center
The White House
The White House Conference Center is Aura Soma Lava's premier vacation rental home. The White House has 2000 sq. ft. and sits on 2 1/2 acres of meadow in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. This lodging has a commercial kitchen and 2 1/2 baths. It's an ideal location for weddings, educational classes, retreats and family reunions. All guests of Aura Soma Lava can use our outdoor natural, mineral hot springs pool from 6am to midnight. No pets, No Smoking. The White House Conference Center comes with free WiFi.
To reserve Aura Soma Lava's White House Conference Center in Lava Hot Springs, Idaho, please call 800-757-1233 or use the booking widget above. White House Conference Center reservations require a $150 deposit.
- 1 bedroom (traditional sunroom) with 2 twin beds and one double bed
- 1 full bathroom adjoing to bedroom
- 1 half bathroom
- commerical kitchen with 6 burner Wolf range and oven. Large commercial refridgerator. Freezer. Plates, cups, bowls, silverware. Basic cooking utensils and cookware. Please bring any special utensils or cookware you may need.
- large livingroom area for meeting or dining
- 42" Flat Panel TV with DVD
- WiFi -- password protected, extends to whole house
- four 8' tables and two 6' tables in the closet under stairs
- 30 stackable chairs near ground floor closet. These chairs can not be taken outside.
- 1 bedroom with king sized bed. Windows overlook river
- two twin beds on landing at top of stairs. Windows overlook river
- 1 full bathroom with seperate doors to bedroom and landing
- large concrete patio along the river
- river over-look seating area for 6
- 5 picnic tables on grass area. Each table comfortably seats 6.
- use of Aura Soma Lava's nearby outdoor hot springs pool, which is available to all guests of ASL.
If you are planning a wedding at the White House Conference Center, please click here for addtional wedding information. Be aware all weddingsat the White House Conference Center require a two night minimum.
Our group had a wonderful stay in your rental homes. It was EXTREMELY convenient to have a kitchen loaded with pots, pans, dishes, serving utensils, commercial appliances, tables, table clothes (all the things that I would have wanted and have to pack and bring with me were already there). That made a huge difference to me! The grounds are beautiful and the hot pool is so nice! I will be coming back to Aura Soma and be recommending your accommodations to my family who travel to Lava frequently. I think the only thing that I would have liked would be more fans; either ceiling fans or portable ones.